1. In my last Five on Friday post I mentioned how February was suppose to be the month we moved into our new apartment. It’s the middle of April now and we are still waiting. We haven’t packed one single box, and most likely won’t until they give us an official “you can move in next week” notice. The anticipation of it is a bit nerve-wreaking!
2. Anyone’s else allergies going crazy? As much as I hate having to take medicine, a few months ago I started back up on Zyrtec. It was around the time when I couldn’t get rid of the sniffles (it was about 3 months of constant dripping for me to realize it was probably allergies). I think this year is going to a tough one for all of us suffers.
3. Please keep a fellow photographer, Kristen, in your thoughts and prayers. She suddenly lost her husband on Easter Sunday. Hug your spouse, kids, and loved ones extra tight.
4. My mom is coming into town this coming Wednesday!!!! I am so excited as it’s been a year since she last visited us up here. We have nothing planned so far and I sorta like it that way!
5. Last night, I hosted a surprise bridal shower, along with the women in my bible study group, for our fellow member and friend Callie. A few photos I snapped on my phone before everyone arrived.